1 August 2011

A Little Introduction....


Hello and welcome to Emma's Events: Wedding and Special Event Planning!

This Blog has been set up to collate all my wedding posts in one place whilst also showing those interested more about the services I can offer (please refer to my wedding and event pages if you are interested).

I am passionate about planning and have a lot of creative energy bursting to get out so in the coming weeks expect to see plenty of ideas in my Inspiration posts. I must admit that wedding planning is at the forefront of my mind right now so also look out for wedding theme ideas in my I have a Theme... posts. I am also aiming to provide some assistance in each section of wedding planning in my Tips and Tricks posts.

I always love readers to get involved in my Blog, so if you have any ideas or anything you would like to share then please get in contact: yummymummyevents@hotmail.co.uk

I hope you enjoy reading all about weddings and events! In the meantime, if you would like to show your support for my Facebook Page, I would be very grateful!

No comments: